The staff at R&A, has over 25 years of experience handling REO titles and closings. We provide closing representation in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia, from foreclosure sale through liquidation and at all points in between. We are currently in the process of becoming licensed in New Jersey, Louisiana, Colorado, Michigan, and Minnesota.
We understand that our REO clients aim to liquidate properties quickly and efficiently, and we know the importance of regular REO client updates, responsiveness to client requests, efficient closings, and timeliness. We are able to facilitate "cradle to grave" services for our default clients; we work closely together to see our clients' properties from foreclosure through final resale for the quick disposition of a high volume of properties. Our streamlined process, technology and great people ensure that we exceed our REO clients' expectations one closing at a time. R&A serves the outsource needs of servicers, investors, Government agencies and asset management companies.
REO services we provide include:
- Processing bulk order Title and Escrow;
- Identify title issues and handle all curative actions to assure marketable title at closing;
- Work with all interested parties – (Realtors, buyers, mortgage brokers, lenders and asset management companies);
- Prepare HUD-1 settlement statement and review all fees with all parties prior to closing; and
- Manage document preparation, title services, attend closings, disbursement of proceeds and deed recording.
Our trained professional staff work with each client in defining their specific requirements, including customized, milestone reporting. The closing department utilizes robust state-of-the-art software to both complete the closing process and track closing results and timelines. The intake department rapidly and efficiently receives referrals and orders title examinations electronically. The pre-closing and title curative departments process files while utilizing seller's respective websites and portals to communicate and transfer data. We are able to issue title insurance policies at the time of settlement without exception through the one-stop program with our direct source servicers.